10 GbE XFP Fiber Modules – 10 km
DISCONTINUED – 065-82LR10G10KM
For Replacement options see End-of-Life Notifications
The Signamax 065-82SR10G10KM is a XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) singlemode fiber module that supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet over singlemode fiber cable at distances up to 10 kilometers. It adheres to the IEEE 802.3ae standard for 10 Gigabit Ethernet over singlemode fiber at 1310 nm, and is a costeffective method of providing changeable 10 Gigabit Ethernet singlemode interfaces to switches and media converters equipped with a standard XFP port.
- RoHS compliant
- Meets the SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA)
- Up to 10 km link distance
- Hot pluggable
- Metal enclosure for low EMI performance
- Low power dissipation
- Advanced firmware for system encryption
- Higher port densities and greater bandwidth
- High-speed storage area networks.
- Computer cluster cross-connections.
- Custom high-speed data pipes.
- 10GE Storage, 8G Fiber Channel.
- Inter-rack connection.
|LR 1310 nm||DFB LD||6 dBm||10 kilometers||3.3V||0 ~ 70° C|
** Maximum distances attainable on singlemode fiber circuits are dependent upon a circuit’s conditions; i.e., the number of splices and patch panels and the number of bends in the circuit path. For comparison with competing products, please use the Link Power Budget for meaningful comparisons.
Download Specifications (PDF 200 Kb) Revised 04.24.2013