Working At Signamax
Network & Connectivity Solution Specialists.
Thank you for your interest in a career at Signamax, Inc. Signamax is dedicated to a clear, consistent, and comprehensive policy that includes commitments to customers, employees, and distributors. We believe serving customers extends beyond technology and encourage open dialogue to continually grow our knowledge and improve our performance.
Critical networks need solutions where as successful businesses need dedicated employees that consistently produce results and exceed the expectations of the customer. Signamax is currently hiring dedicated employees for the position(s) below.
Customer Service Representative / Inside Sales
Signamax, Inc. is seeking a front-line customer support position that handles Data Entry, Quote Desk, and Customer Service responsibilities. This position is responsible for answering emails and phone calls from customers regarding information about products and services including quote requests, tracking information, and product suggestions. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and multitasking skills along with being able to complete tasks under strict deadlines. Read More...
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Answers customer questions on pricing, availability of products, and any shipping or service issues related to placed orders
- Must possess basic clerical and data entry skills with strong attention to detail
- Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at a basic level
- Maintain a high level of knowledge regarding Signamax products and their applications to the potential customers
- Experience with multi-tasking and prioritization in a fast-paced environment
- Manages inbound/outbound calls and emails while displaying strong organizational and time management skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively within the organization
- Adjust readily to change and adapt as needed
- Able to be immobile (sitting behind a desk) for long extended periods
- Maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards
- Additional duties as assigned
- Build solid, effective working relationships with others
- Minimum of 2 years data entry experience
- Minimum of 3 years sales and customer service experience
- Fluent in Spanish and English is required
- Comfortable conducting business over the phone
- Must be able to compose professional emails
- Works well in a team-environment
- Knowledgeable in datacom industry a plus
- Competitive salary, commission and bonus plan.
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan.
- Company subsidized health insurance.
Interested and qualified parties are encouraged to send a pdf copy of their resume to our customer service manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Signamax, Inc. is looking for a motivated intern to assist with the company’s marketing & creative efforts. This is an exciting opportunity for a strategic and motivated self-starter with initiative that wants to be immersed in the company. We are looking for a hardworking, trustworthy, and organized person, with a strong ability to multi-task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment.
The Opportunity will expose the selected candidate to a hybrid position that will include Project Management, Marketing, Design, Advertising, PR/ Social Media and Brand Building. Our ideal candidate will enjoy learning, think beyond the box, have a proactive work ethic, and excellent communication skills. They also must be honest, innovative, and responsible.
The ideal candidate will fulfill this position for at least 3 months with a commitment of 10-20 hours per week. This is a great opportunity to design and develop a comprehensive marketing portfolio while gaining an understanding of the inner workings of a fast-paced and dynamic manufacturing corporate office. The responsibilities listed below are just some of the tasks that may come-up during the internship but not all may be covered in the term of the internship. Upon completion of a successful probationary period, interns may be eligible for a full-time position with the company.
Program Categories Include:
- Marketing Communications
- Social Media
- Web Content Management
- Graphic Design
- Content Writing
- Public Relations
- Event Planning
- Creating and posting content on the company’s website with direction from the Marketing Director and Product Management.
- Assist with writing social media posts, press releases and other marketing materials.
- Maintaining and improving social media profiles.
- Conducting online research and preparing reports and spreadsheets.
- Updating specification sheets and catalogs with direction from the Marketing Director and Product Management.
- Organizing materials for trade shows
- Prepare marketing materials including flyers, postcards, and brochures with the assistance of the Marketing Director.
- Collaborate on creating new marketing materials, including online and tangible collateral with Marketing Director and Product Management.
- Coordinate with sales on semi-regular mailings, provide updates and report on activity.
- Create and edit presentations for meetings and training classes as needed with direction from the Director of Sales and Marketing Director.
- Offer solutions and take initiative where needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Marketing Director.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program for marketing, advertising, graphic design or related program.
- Ability to work 10 – 20 hours per week.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, EXCEL, Word and Outlook).
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of WordPress preferred but not required.
- Ability to supply link(s) to portfolio and/or other samples of work with this application.
- Social Media prowess – Including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail-oriented.
- Ability to anticipate needs and see gaps in marketing efforts.
Job Type: Internship
Experience: Entry Level
We seek applicants who want to be involved with an organization who is aiming to revolutionize and revitalize the information technology market. The internship term will be negotiable, but no less than three calendar months. Interested and qualified parties are encouraged to send a pdf copy of their resume with a link to their online portfolio to our HR department – email@example.com.
Signamax, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with federal, state and local laws, Signamax does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.