Working At SIGNAMAX
Network & Connectivity Solution Specialists.
Thank you for your interest in a career at Signamax, Inc. Signamax is dedicated to a clear, consistent, and comprehensive policy that includes commitments to customers, employees, and distributors. We believe serving our customers extends beyond the technology and encourage open dialogue to continually grow our knowledge and improve our performance so we can live up to our promise of – Keeping Your World Connected.
Critical networks need solutions and successful businesses need dedicated employees that consistently produce results and exceed the expectations of the customer. Signamax is currently hiring for the following position(s) below.
Signamax, Inc. is seeking a Marketing Manager to build marketing plans, as well as, drive, implement, monitor, and measure results of marketing activities to advance the SIGNAMAX mission and business objectives. The Marketing Manager will be involved in the evaluation and tactical execution of marketing activities which will include advertising, collateral development, digital marketing, content creation/assessment, and event management. This position will answer directly to the President of the company and work closely with the leadership team to obtain company objectives.
- Experience in managing digital marketing plans, including experience with SEO, social media, and digital display/video campaigns.
- Candidates should demonstrate expertise in quantitatively measuring results of marketing campaigns objective.
- Must be highly collaborative and able to work in a team-based environment. Promote open communication and support an environment of innovation and creative change.
- Must have excellent skills in project management, demonstrated ability to make timely and effective decisions, and handle multiple priorities.
- Candidates should demonstrate the ability to manage projects through the entire project life cycle.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively within the organization.
- Create strategies and campaigns to drive sales and brand loyalty; own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content from website landing pages and social media outlets, to case studies and sales collateral
- Prepare and monitor campaign budgets, along with, coordinating needs with the president and accounting to ensure full circle communication.
- Work in conjunction with Product Management and Sales teams to coordinate marketing efforts to maximize sales volume and margin.
- Maintain knowledge regarding Signamax products and their applications to the potential customers.
- Maintain an understanding of the industry to identify marketing opportunities.
- Communicate to Product Management and Director of Sales on a timely basis of new opportunities.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Coordinate regional trade shows and/or conferences in accordance with the account or target market strategy, with the objective of maintaining or improving customer relationships and prospecting for new business.
- Manage the flow of information and communications between Signamax and key account(s) and/or target markets in accordance with the account strategy, with the objective of improving customer relationships.
- Secure media partners to third party recognition and promotion of company programs and events.
- Develop key relationships with company partners to identify key opportunities for joint campaigns.
- Oversee company branding, branded material, and co-branded content to ensure branding guidelines are adhered to.
- Bachelor’s in a related field, which may include liberal arts, business, marketing, or similar field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant field.
- Knowledge of Data Center connectivity applications is preferred.
- Knowledge of IP security infrastructure applications is preferred.
- Knowledge of Media Conversion and Ethernet Switching preferred
- Ability to forge solid business relationships.
- Ability to travel required.
Required Technical Skills:
Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop), Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook), HTML coding (general knowledge), WordPress, and CRM software
- Competitive salary, commission, and bonus plan.
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan.
- Company subsidized health insurance.
Job Type: Full-Time
Qualified and interested parties should email their resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Signamax, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with federal, state and local laws, Signamax does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.