RMA Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully the RMA Terms and Conditions before shipping products back. No Replacement will be processed without a confirmed agreement to the below procedures.
- In no event will the return of any product be accepted without prior permission from Signamax/AESP.
- All products returned without an approved RMA will be disposed of and no replacement will be issued.
- All products must be returned within Thirty (30) days the issue of RMA. All products received after Thirty (30) days of the issuance of the RMA will be disposed of and no replacement will be granted.
- All custom product can only be returned for re-work.
- No replacement or credit will be issued for any standard product that is deemed obsolete or in non-sellable condition.
- Restocking Fee may apply if returned product needs to be repackaged or is in non-sellable condition
- Any returned product claimed to be defective that is tested by the Signamax/AESP Quality Control Department and found to be non-defective, will be sent back to the customer at the customer’s
expense (Customer must issue a call tag or provide us with a Freight Carrier Account number for products to be returned.
- All Signamax Networking Products must be returned with all original packaging, additional materials, driver disks and manuals to be accepted for replacement.