LC-Style Optical Fiber Connector Extraction Tool
Designed to help manipulating LC-style connectors in high-density termination fields, the tool can serve as an in-dispensable every-day instrument for installers, technicians, and system administrators.
It allows simple removal of simplex and duplex LC-style connectors and works both well with jumpers and pigtails. The tool’s slim profile and special shape allow reaching connectors easily in any high-density termination fields and its gripping jaws are compatible with practically all LC-style connectors’ latches.
LC-ET is recommended to be used with the following Signamax products:
– LC Optical Fiber Adapter Plates, Premium Rack-Mount Optical Fiber Enclosures,
– General-Purpose Rack-Mount Optical Fiber Enclosures, Pre-Configured Rack-Mount Optical Fiber Enclosures,
– Optical Fiber Distribution Enclosures, Rack-Mount Slide-ut Optical Fiber Enclosures, Pre-Configured Rack-Mount Optical Fiber Panels, High-Density 1-RMS Optical Fiber Panels, and any other connecting hardware using LC-style optical fiber connectors.
- Reaches connectors in any high-density termination fields
- Can be used for both connector extraction and insertion
- Specifically engineered jaws fit all LC-style connector types
- Compatible with simplex and duplex connector constructions, jumpers and pigtails
- High-quality robust engineering material – glass-filled PPS
- Ergonomic handle design
- Lightweight, compact design easily fits in the pocket or tool pouches
- CONNECTOR TYPE
LC (FOCIS 10, ANSI/TIA/EIA-604-10-A:2002)
Information will be available soon.
|Part Number||Description||Add to [?]|
|LC-ET||LC-style Optical Fiber Connector Extraction Tool|