8-Port 100 SFP Compact Unmanaged Fiber Switch
The Signamax 8-Port 100 SFP Compact Unmanaged Fiber Switch has been developed to operate in applications that require fiber interconnection within a compact size. This model offers eight 100Base SFP ports and one Dual Media 10/100/1000BaseT/TX port.
As an unmanaged switch, this model does not require complex user setup. The small size of this desktop mounted switch (wall-mounting brackets are also included) makes it an affordable, space-saving solution for fiber optic extension in both small and enterprise level applications.
- 8 100Base SFP ports supported, plus one dual media 10/100/1000 or 1000Base SFP port
- Auto send data control on the Dual Media 10/100/1000 BaseT/TX port
- Store and forward 1000 Mbps non-blocking switch matrix
- Broadcast storm protection
- Network status LED indicators
- 12 V DC 2 Amp external power supply included
- Extended operating temperature ranges 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- High-strength, rugged metal case, desktop form factor with wall mount kit
- APPLICABLE STANDARDS
IEEE 802.3z 1000BaseSX/LX
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BaseT
IEEE802.3x Flow Control
8- 100Base SFP ports, plus 1 – 10/100/1000 Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX Dual Media port with 1000Base SFP port.
- LED STATUS INDICATORS
Per Switch: Power (Green)
Per Port: Link/Activity (Green)
Latency: < 5.1 μs
MTBF: 100,000 hours.
Throughput, per port: 14,880 pps for 10 Mbps, 148,800 pps for 100 Mbps, 1,488,100 pps for 1000 Mbps
Switch Fabric Speed: 10 Gbps (non-blocking, wire speed performance)
MAC Address Capacity: 1K
- ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Input Requirements: 12 V DC, 2 Amp external power supply included. Maximum power consumption: 10 Watts.
- ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Operating Temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
Storage Temperature: -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
Operating Humidity: 5 to 90% (non-condensing)
- PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Dimensions: 7.56” W x 4.72” D x 1.10” H (192 mm x 120 mm x 28 mm);
Housing: Metal case
Weight: 1.44 lb (0.65 kg.)
CE, FCC, ROHS
Five Years (Including power supply)
Download Specifications (PDF 240 Kb) Revised 03-28-2016
Download User’s Guide (065-7310SFP) (PDF 98 Kb) Revised 04-12-2016