10GbE SFP+ Fiber Modules – 300 m
The Signamax 065-80SR10G300M is a Small Form-factor Pluggable+ (SFP+) multimode fiber module that supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet over multimode fiber cable at distances up to 300 meters. It adheres to the IEEE 802.3ae standard for 10 Gigabit Ethernet over multimode fiber at 850 nm, and is a cost-effective method of providing changeable 10 Gigabit Ethernet multimode interfaces to switches and media converters equipped with a standard SFP+ port.
- RoHS compliant
- Meets the SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA)
- Up to 300 m link distance
- Hot pluggable
- Metal enclosure for low EMI performance
- Low power dissipation
- Advanced firmware for system encryption
- Higher port densities and greater bandwidth.
- High-speed storage area networks.
- Computer cluster cross-connections.
- Custom high-speed data pipes.
- 10GE Storage, 8G Fiber Channel.
- Inter-rack connection.
Light Brown Clasp
|SR 850 nm||VCSEL||6.5 dBm||300 meters||3.3V||0 ~ 70° C|
** Maximum distances attainable on singlemode fiber circuits are dependent upon a circuit’s conditions; i.e., the number of splices and patch panels and the number of bends in the circuit path. For comparison with competing products, please use the Link Power Budget for meaningful comparisons.
Download Specifications (PDF 393 Kb) Revised 04.24.2013
|Part Number||Description||Add to [?]|
|065-80SR10G300M||10GBaseSR SFP+ Module 850 nm - MM/LC, 300 meters|