Category 5e Wall-Mount Unscreened Mini Patch Panels
Category 5e Mini Patch Panels are available in 12-port size and are ideal for installations where space is at a premium and open bay racks cannot be used. Panels are provided mounted to either an 89D bracket or in a hinged version, both of which allow for easy access to the back of the panel for termination to 110 connectors. Panels exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 performance specifications.
- Transmission performance meets or exceeds TIA-568-C.2 specifications
- 89D-bracket modular and hinged keystone-module designs
- Easy access to termination points
- Termination: single-position or multipair 110 termination tools
- Maximum strength and durability – cold-rolled steel/modular construction
- Connectors are rated for at least 750 plug insertions
- Jack design protects against damage caused by insertion of 4- or 6-position plugs
Information will be available soon.
Download Specifications (PDF159Kb) Revised 08.01.2007
|Part Number||Description||Add to [?]|
|12458M-C5E||12-Port Category 5e Mini Panel w/89D Bracket, T568A/B Wiring|
|12458MH-C5E||12-Port Category 5e Hinged Mini Panel Bracket, T568A/B Wiring|