100FX PCI Fiber Optic Network Interface Cards
DISCONTINUED – 098-1100FSCR, 098-1100FSTR, 098-1100FMTR, & 098-1100FSMR
For Replacement options see End-of-Life Notifications
The Signamax 100BaseFX PCI Fiber Optic Network Adapter Cards offer you more network bandwidth, better data security, and longer transmitting range. Fiber network adapter cards are the key to a complete fiber-to-the-desktop solution for businesses requiring the utmost in data security. In addition, fiber to the workstation is the answer to Radio-Frequency Interference (RFI) and Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI) generated from heavy machinery in industrial applications that cause repeated data resends and reduced transmission efficiencies.
- Single chip full/half duplex 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Management Controller.
- 32-bit PCI Bus-Master Interface.
- CSR definition provides efficient PCI bus-mastering.
- Enhancement MAC functions for 802.3 networking.
- 802.1p Priority Transmit Support
- 802.1Q Multiple VLAN support
- IP header Checksum Offload supporting for IPv4 frames.
- Supports both TCP and UDP protocol.
- Supports Physical, Broadcast, and Multicast address filtering using both hashing table look-up and perfect-match mechanisms.
- Wired For Management (WFM) 2.0 support.
- Desktop Management Interface (DMI) 2.0 support (hardware).
- STANDARDS COMPLIANCE
IEEE 802.3u 100BaseFX
PCI Specification 2.2
Supports Full and Half Duplex Operation
Plug ‘n Play
- DRIVER SUPPORT
Novell NetWare, Server 3.x/4.x/5.0. Client 32, Windows 2000, 95, 98, NT3.51, NT4.0, WFW, Microsoft LAN, IBM LAN, OS/2 Warp and LAN Server, IBM Comm. Manager. FTP PC/TCP, SUN PC-NFS, Packet driver, SCO UNIX 4.x/5.x, Linux
32-Bit PCI Bus Mastering with auto PCI Auto I/O Address configuration. Boot ROM socket for remote booting
- DIAGNOSTIC LEDS
LINK: Fiber connection detected
ACT: Data transmitted/received
FCC Class A and CE approved