10 GbE XFP Fiber Module – 40 km
DISCONTINUED – 065-82LR10G40KM
For Replacement options see End-of-Life Notifications
The Signamax 065-82SR10G40KM is a XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) singlemode fiber module that supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet over singlemode fiber cable at distances up to 40 kilometers. It adheres to the IEEE 802.3ae standard for 10 Gigabit Ethernet over singlemode fiber at 1550 nm, and is a costeffective method of providing changeable 10 Gigabit Ethernet singlemode interfaces to switches and media converters equipped with a standard XFP port.
- RoHS compliant
- Meets the SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA)
- 1550 nm TEC cooled EML DFB LD
- Up to 40 km link distance
- Hot pluggable
- Metal enclosure for low EMI performance
- Low power dissipation
- Advanced firmware for system encryption
- Higher port densities and greater bandwidth
- High-speed storage area networks.
- Computer cluster cross-connections.
- Custom high-speed data pipes.
- 10GE Storage, 8G Fiber Channel.
- Inter-rack connection.
|ER 1550 nm||TEC cooled
EML DFB LD
|12.8 dBm||40 kilometers||3.3V||0 ~ 70° C|
** Maximum distances attainable on singlemode fiber circuits are dependent upon a circuit’s conditions; i.e., the number of splices and patch panels and the number of bends in the circuit path. For comparison with competing products, please use the Link Power Budget for meaningful comparisons.
Download Specifications (PDF 291 Kb) Revised 04.24.2013