Working At Signamax
Network & Connectivity Solution Specialists.
Thank you for your interest in a career at Signamax, Inc. Signamax is dedicated to a clear, consistent, and comprehensive policy that includes commitments to customers, employees, and distributors. We believe serving customers extends beyond technology and encourage open dialogue to continually grow our knowledge and improve our performance.
Critical networks need solutions where as successful businesses need dedicated employees that consistently produce results and exceed the expectations of the customer. Signamax is currently hiring dedicated employees for the position(s) below.
Network Engineer/Product Manager
Signamax, Inc. is seeking a Network Engineer/Product Manager for our Network Solutions product line at our headquarters facility in Miami, FL. The Network Solutions product line consists of both commercial and industrial grade Media Conversion and Ethernet Switches. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, driving demand for our products and technologies by advancing both new product planning, managing existing products, and assisting in producing marketing and training materials.
As the company expert in network engineering, this position will also support our customers and sales team with pre-sale and post-sale technical support. The right candidate will manage the product throughout the entire lifecycle by gathering and prioritizing products, addressing any customer requirements, and defining the overall product line vision.
- Must have extensive knowledge of products that are included in our Network Solutions product line. (Media Converters, Ethernet Switches and related devices)
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in network hardware sales and technical support.
- Knowledge of current networking technologies, including Ethernet switching, Layer 3 routing, LAN/WAN capabilities and hardware used to deliver LAN/WAN services.
- Knowledge of SNMP Management systems with a minimum of 3 years experience in the use and implementation of management systems.
- Knowledge of current and future Power over Ethernet (PoE) standards and technologies to enable the identification of product requirements and the application of those products to meet customer demands.
- Knowledge of IP security and surveillance network infrastructure product requirements and applications.
- Ability to provide comprehensive technical support for all Network Solutions products.
- Must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Must be highly collaborative and able to work in a team based environment. Promote open communications and support an environment of innovation and creative change.
- Excellent skills in project management, demonstrated ability to make timely and effective decisions, and handle multiple priorities.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills to communicate effectively within the organization.
- Responsibility for providing a comprehensive and appropriate Network Solutions product mix offered by the company.
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing team to coordinate marketing efforts to maximize sales volume.
- Responsible for pre-sale support of all Network Solutions products to end user customers, our direct sales team, manufacturer reps sales force and distribution partners.
- Must be experienced with contract manufacturer control issues like cost, product customization, engineering change control, quality control procedures, etc.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFI’s/RFP’s from a product and capabilities perspective.
- Responsible for development of and maintaining a product roadmap for our Network Solutions product line.
- Responsible for creating and providing product and application training to customers and sales team.
- Responsibility for development and delivery of product demonstrations at conferences, trade shows and customer meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related major or equivalent experience in sales or marketing telecommunications products.
- Experience in marketing enterprise and government IT products is a plus.
- Strong technical and business acumen with a minimum of 5 years experience as a Sales Engineer/Product Manager.
- Must have a proven track record of building businesses by marketing complex technical products.
- Extensive knowledge of Media Conversion and Ethernet Switching.
- Knowledge of IP security and surveillance network infrastructure applications.
- Ability to travel up to 10%- 20% of time.
- Competitive salary, commission and bonus plan.
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan.
- Company subsidized health insurance.
- Company paid life insurance.
Job Type: Product Management
Experience: 5+ years
Interested and qualified parties are encouraged to send a pdf copy of their resume with a salary range to our HR department – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Signamax, Inc. is looking for a motivated intern to assist with the company’s marketing & creative efforts. This is an exciting opportunity for a strategic and motivated self-starter with initiative that wants to be immersed in the company. We are looking for a hardworking, trustworthy, and organized person, with a strong ability to multi-task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment.
The Opportunity will expose the selected candidate to a hybrid position that will include Project Management, Marketing, Design, Advertising, PR/ Social Media and Brand Building. Our ideal candidate will enjoy learning, think beyond the box, have a proactive work ethic, and excellent communication skills. They also must be honest, innovative, and responsible.
The ideal candidate will fulfill this position for at least 3 months with a commitment of 10-20 hours per week. This is a great opportunity to design and develop a comprehensive marketing portfolio while gaining an understanding of the inner workings of a fast-paced and dynamic manufacturing corporate office. The responsibilities listed below are just some of the tasks that may come-up during the internship but not all may be covered in the term of the internship. Upon completion of a successful probationary period, interns may be eligible for a full-time position with the company.
Program Categories Include:
- Marketing Communications
- Social Media
- Web Content Management
- Graphic Design
- Content Writing
- Public Relations
- Event Planning
- Creating and posting content on the company’s website with direction from the Marketing Director and Product Management.
- Assist with writing social media posts, press releases and other marketing materials.
- Maintaining and improving social media profiles.
- Conducting online research and preparing reports and spreadsheets.
- Updating specification sheets and catalogs with direction from the Marketing Director and Product Management.
- Organizing materials for trade shows
- Prepare marketing materials including flyers, postcards, and brochures with the assistance of the Marketing Director.
- Collaborate on creating new marketing materials, including online and tangible collateral with Marketing Director and Product Management.
- Coordinate with sales on semi-regular mailings, provide updates and report on activity.
- Create and edit presentations for meetings and training classes as needed with direction from the Director of Sales and Marketing Director.
- Offer solutions and take initiative where needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Marketing Director.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program for marketing, advertising, graphic design or related program.
- Ability to work 10 – 20 hours per week.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, EXCEL, Word and Outlook).
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of WordPress preferred but not required.
- Ability to supply link(s) to portfolio and/or other samples of work with this application.
- Social Media prowess – Including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail-oriented.
- Ability to anticipate needs and see gaps in marketing efforts.
Job Type: Internship
Experience: Entry Level
We seek applicants who want to be involved with an organization who is aiming to revolutionize and revitalize the information technology market. The internship term will be negotiable, but no less than three calendar months. Interested and qualified parties are encouraged to send a pdf copy of their resume with a link to their online portfolio to our HR department – email@example.com.
Signamax, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with federal, state and local laws, Signamax does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.