Working At Signamax
Network & Connectivity Solution Specialists.
Thank you for your interest in a career at Signamax, Inc. Signamax is dedicated to a clear, consistent, and comprehensive policy that includes commitments to customers, employees, and distributors. We believe serving customers extends beyond technology and encourage open dialogue to continually grow our knowledge and improve our performance.
Critical networks need solutions where as successful businesses need dedicated employees that consistently produce results and exceed the expectations of the customer. Signamax is currently hiring dedicated employees for the position(s) below.
With a corporate office in Miami, FL, an office in Los Angeles, CA and eight global sales offices worldwide, Signamax, Inc has established itself as a fast-growing provider of network and connectivity solutions since 2006. We have an exciting, newly created, position in our product team.
The Mechanical Engineer will report to the Director of Datacom Product & Market Development and be a critical part of the expansion of our Connectivity Solutions product line. The position is to be located at our headquarters in Miami.
- Design, develop, and maintain mechanical products for the network infrastructure field.
- Develops mechanical products by studying requirements provided by R&D and product management departments.
- Chooses manufacturing processes.
- Negotiates and communicates with manufacturing facilities.
- Assures product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished product capabilities; confirming fabrication, and assembly processes.
- Maintains product data base.
- Provides engineering information on request to other company departments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years of mechanical engineering experience
- Demonstrate proficiency with CAD software.
- Knowledge of current design standards and skills.
- Ability to present technical information.
- Demonstrate quality focus during and after product development.
- Ability to plan a project from beginning to end.
- Personify strong leadership, organizational, communication skills as well as strong interpersonal communication.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal & written skills.
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan
- Company group medical insurance
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation time and holidays
Job Type: engineering
Experience: 3+ years
Interested and qualified parties are encouraged to send a pdf copy of their resume with a salary range to our HR department – email@example.com.
Signamax, Inc. is looking for a motivated intern to assist with the company’s marketing & creative efforts. This is an exciting opportunity for a strategic and motivated self-starter with initiative that wants to be immersed in the company. We are looking for a hardworking, trustworthy, and organized person, with a strong ability to multi-task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment.
The Opportunity will expose the selected candidate to a hybrid position that will include Project Management, Marketing, Design, Advertising, PR/ Social Media and Brand Building. Our ideal candidate will enjoy learning, think beyond the box, have a proactive work ethic, and excellent communication skills. They also must be honest, innovative, and responsible.
The ideal candidate will fulfill this position for at least 3 months with a commitment of 10-20 hours per week. This is a great opportunity to design and develop a comprehensive marketing portfolio while gaining an understanding of the inner workings of a fast-paced and dynamic manufacturing corporate office. The responsibilities listed below are just some of the tasks that may come-up during the internship but not all may be covered in the term of the internship. Upon completion of a successful probationary period, interns may be eligible for a full-time position with the company.
Program Categories Include:
- Marketing Communications
- Social Media
- Web Content Management
- Graphic Design
- Content Writing
- Public Relations
- Event Planning
- Creating and posting content on the company’s website with direction from the Marketing Director and Product Management.
- Assist with writing social media posts, press releases and other marketing materials.
- Maintaining and improving social media profiles.
- Conducting online research and preparing reports and spreadsheets.
- Updating specification sheets and catalogs with direction from the Marketing Director and Product Management.
- Organizing materials for trade shows
- Prepare marketing materials including flyers, postcards, and brochures with the assistance of the Marketing Director.
- Collaborate on creating new marketing materials, including online and tangible collateral with Marketing Director and Product Management.
- Coordinate with sales on semi-regular mailings, provide updates and report on activity.
- Create and edit presentations for meetings and training classes as needed with direction from the Director of Sales and Marketing Director.
- Offer solutions and take initiative where needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Marketing Director.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program for marketing, advertising, graphic design or related program.
- Ability to work 10 – 20 hours per week.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, EXCEL, Word and Outlook).
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of WordPress preferred but not required.
- Ability to supply link(s) to portfolio and/or other samples of work with this application.
- Social Media prowess – Including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail-oriented.
- Ability to anticipate needs and see gaps in marketing efforts.
Job Type: Internship
Experience: Entry Level
We seek applicants who want to be involved with an organization who is aiming to revolutionize and revitalize the information technology market. The internship term will be negotiable, but no less than three calendar months. Interested and qualified parties are encouraged to send a pdf copy of their resume with a link to their online portfolio to our HR department – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Signamax, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with federal, state and local laws, Signamax does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.